Stores, Inns, Manor Houses#
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Dragon Reborn
- TDR,Ch30 - Once Mat escapes Tar Valon, he intends to head for Aringill, then Caemlyn.
- TDR,Ch32 - Mat and Thom book passage from Tar Valon to Aringill on the Gray Gull.
- TDR,Ch40 - Mat and Thom arrive at Aringill and head west.
- TDR,Ch40 - Aringill is larger than the town across the river.
- TDR,Ch46 - Gaebril's men find the Blue Crane at Aringill, but the girls are long gone.
- TDR,Ch47 - Mat and Thom agree that the fastest way to Tear is to catch a ship at Aringill.
- TDR,Ch49 - Mat and Thom book passage on the Swift at Aringill.
- In Lord of Chaos
- LoC,Prologue - Aringill is larger than Maerone across the river.
- LoC,Ch5 - A Sea Folk ship, the White Spray, docks at Aringill and a Wavemistress and her Swordmaster disembark.
- LoC,Ch5 - Aringill and Maerone are nine hundred miles north of the Sea of Storms.
- LoC,Ch24 - There are rumors in Cairhien that Andorans in Aringill have declared for Dyelin.
- In Winter's Heart
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams