Title: King Alsalam Saeed Almadar
King of Arad Doman.
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- King Alsalam is missing. No one seems to know where he is, but he is not in Bandar Eban. (CoT,Prologue)
- Cadsuane finds Alsalam and returns him to Tear where Ituralde meets him. (ToM,Ch32)
- Egwene, King Easar from Shienar, King Alsalam from Arad Doman, Elayne from Andor, Cadsuane, Min, Perrin, Faile, Nynaeve, King Roedran from Murandy, Gregorin from Illainer, King Paitar from Arafel, King Darlin from Tear, Queen Tenobia from Saldaea, Queen Alliandre from Ghealdan and Berelain from Mayene all attend Rand's meeting at the Field of Merrilor. (AMoL,Ch5)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Lord of Chaos
- In The Path of Daggers
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- CoT,Prologue - Rodel Ituralde thinks Alsalam has been a good ruler for over twenty years, but his recent orders seem intent on causing chaos.
- CoT,Ch18 - In the east there are confusing rumors about King Alsalam, Rodel Ituralde and Arad Doman.
- Glossary - His full name is Alsalam Saeed Almadar. He is High Seat of House Almadar.
- In Knife of Dreams
- In The Gathering Storm
- TGS,Ch7 - Bael reports that Dobraine has Bandar Eban under control, but King Alsalam and the Council of Merchants have disappeared.
- TGS,Ch10 - Rand tells Ituralde that his loyalty to King Alsalam is now moot because he is in thrall to Graendal.
- TGS,Ch29 - Rand commands Milisair Chadmar to produce the last messenger she received from King Alsalam.
- TGS,Ch31 - Rand still has not decided what to do about missing Alsalam.
- TGS,Ch37 - Natrin's Barrow is so old and remote, King Alsalam probably did not even know about it.
- In Towers of Midnight