References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Fires of Heaven
- TFoH,Ch32 - When Rand and Aviendha return from Seanchan (Country) via the gateway, a Seanchan (People) spear flies though the gateway just as it closes. The closing gateway cuts it in half. Rand decides to keep it as a scepter to constantly remind him of the Seanchan (People).
- TFoH,Ch46 - Rand takes the Dragon Scepter with him when he makes his entry into Cairhien.
- TFoH,Ch47 - When Egwene visits Nynaeve's and Elayne's dreams she reports that she recognizes the Dragon Scepter as Seanchan (People) work.
- In Lord of Chaos
- LoC,Ch2 - Rand takes it with him when he and Mazrim Taim go to the farm.
- LoC,Ch18 - Egwene notes that Rand is still carrying the Dragon Scepter and wonders where he got it.
- LoC,Ch26 - Rand carries the Dragon Scepter with him.
- LoC,Ch51 - When Rand is kidnapped, Katerine Alruddin takes the Dragon Scepter as a souvenir for Elaida.
- In A Crown of Swords
- In Knife of Dreams
More Category Items