Title: Lord Pelivar of House Coelan
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- During the Succession, Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan support Morgase for the Lion Throne. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Under the influence of Gaebril, Morgase exiles Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Lady Ellorien and Lord Pelivar are in Caemlyn. (LoC,Ch10)
- Several Andoran nobles who opposed Gaebril return to Caemlyn. Lady Aemlyn and Lord Culhan stay with Lord Pelivar. (LoC,Ch28)
- Rand meets with Aemlyn, Arathelle, Dyelin, Ellorien, Luan and Pelivar to tell them that Elayne is on her way to Caemlyn. They are doubtful. Rand dismisses them when Min arrives. (LoC,Ch41)
- Pelivar meets with Merana. (LoC,Ch46)
- After word of Colavaere's coronation arrives in Caemlyn, Naean and Elenia declare for the throne. Dyelin, Pelivar and Luan arrest them and the next day make Dyelin regent in Elayne's name. Lir, Arymilla and the others who supported Naean or Elenia flee the city. (ACoS,Ch7)
- Pelivar, Arathelle and Aemlyn lead the Andoran delegation that meets with the Murandians and the Salidar Aes Sedai. (TPoD,Ch17)
- After the formal meeting, the Murandians defer to Pelivar, Arathelle and Aemlyn hoping they will take their army back to Andor. He is very cool when Egwene tells him Elayne is returning to Caemlyn. (TPoD,Ch18)
- Pelivar supports Dyelin for the Lion Throne. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar are still in the south occupied with Egwene and the Salidar Aes Sedai. (WH,Prologue)
- Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar leave the Murandy border and head back north into Andor. (CoT,Ch14)
- Elenia sends agents to Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar to see if they might support her for the throne. (CoT,Ch15)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar have sixty thousand men in two camps south of Caemlyn. Dyelin is in negotiations with them but they want her for the throne. (KoD,Ch17)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar break camp and head north toward Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch32)
- Luan and the others travel to Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch33)
- Elayne holds an audience with Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar. After hearing Elayne, Abelle and Luan stand for Trakand. Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar then stand for Trakand. Ellorien leaves in a huff. (KoD,Ch35)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Lord of Chaos
- In The Path of Daggers
- TPoD,Ch15 - Bryne brings news to Siuan and Egwene that an Andoran and Murandian army led by Pelivar and Arathelle is blocking their path. Egwene sends Bryne to arrange a meeting with them.
- TPoD,Ch15 - Pelivar is High Seat of his House.
- TPoD,Ch16 - Bryne returns with news that a meeting is set with Pelivar and Arathelle and that Aemlyn is also with them.
- TPoD,Ch17 - Pelivar is High Seat of House Coelan.
- TPoD,Ch18 - Although women are usually High Seats of Andoran Houses, Egwene really needs to speak to Pelivar and Culhan because the soldiers follow them.
- TPoD,Ch19 - Egwene goads the Sitters to the war vote reminding them how skeptical Pelivar and Arathelle and Aemlyn were.
- TPoD,Ch28 - Pelivar has daughters that he might support for the Lion Throne.
- In Winters Heart
- In Crossroads of Twilight
More Category Characters