Points of View#
See Lyrelle's chapter points of view.
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- The Salidar Sitters including Lyrelle elect Egwene as their Amyrlin. (LoC,Ch35)
- After Egwene is raised to the Amyrlin, Lelaine meets with Lyrelle, Takima, Faiselle and another Sitter to discuss how to maintain their position. (LoC,Ch37)
- After the meeting of the Hall, Lelaine leaves accompanied by her followers, Faiselle, Lyrelle and Takima. (TPoD,Ch16)
- At the War Vote Lyrelle follows Lelaine's lead and stands voting YES. (TPoD,Ch19)
- The Sitters meet to hear the report on Shadar Logoth. Lelaine and Lyrelle are the last to stand and vote YES on an alliance with the Black Tower. (CoT,Ch19)
- Lelaine calls an emergency meeting of the Hall. Aledrin, Delana, Escaralde, Faiselle, Janya, Lyrelle, Kwamesa, Malind, Moria, Romanda, Salita, Samalin and Saroiya attend. Merise and Jahar Narishma make an offer for them to bond forty-seven Asha'man. The Hall votes to accept the offer with Faiselle and Saroiya adamantly opposed. (KoD,Ch23)
- Lyrelle is the Blue Ajah representative for the embassy to the Black Tower. (TGS,Ch43)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
- private communication - Her last name is Arienwin.