References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams
- KoD,Ch25 - Talmanes leads half of the Band of the Red Hand from Murandy to Altara through the only pass in the Damona Mountains. There is a landslide that blocks the pass.
- KoD,Ch26 - Talmanes has located the Seanchan camps all the way to the Malvide Narrows.
- KoD,Ch27 - Some Seanchan camps have moved northeast toward the Malvide Narrows. There is an entire army stationed in the Molvaine Gap to prevent attack from Andor or Murandy.
- KoD,Ch34 - General Chisen is bringing the army from the Molvaine Gap into Altara to take out Mat's army.
- KoD,Ch36 - The Malvide Narrows is a five-mile-wide gap in the Damona Mountains. Karede offers that Mat and the Band can be through the Narrows and into the Molvaine Gap before General Chisen arrives and then into Murandy before he can catch them.
- KoD,Epilogue - General Galgan is concerned about General Chisen moving his army back into the Molvaine Gap because they still have not found the harrassing force in Altara.
- In The Gathering Storm
More Category Geography