References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In Guide
- In The Fires of Heaven
- TFoH,Ch54 - Feather-dancers were common in Shiota.
- In A Crown of Swords
- In The Path of Daggers
- TPoD,Ch2 - Madic tells Moridin that the *angreal stash contained relics from the Age of Legends, Eharon and Shiota.
- TPoD,Ch3 - On the way to the farm Elayne and her party ride by the ruins of a giant statue of a Shiotan warrior queen.
- TPoD,Ch22 - Rand and his army pass a statue that Davram Bashere says is probably a queen of Shiota.
- In Knife of Dreams
- KoD,Ch8 - Mat recalls being an Esandaran lord when Esandara and Nerevan invaded Shiota five hundred years after the Trolloc Wars.
- KoD,Ch10 - When Mat sees the ghost village he recognizes the construction, buildings up to three stories with heavy timber framing and whitish plaster between, high-peaked roofs of thatch and tall stone chimneys, as typical of country building in Shiota.
- KoD,Ch11 - Tuon asks Mat about cities and lands but ironically he knows more about Eharon and Shiota than Caemlyn and Tear.
More Category History