Title: Lord Nalesean of House Aldiaya
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- After Melanril is killed, Nalesean takes over the Tairen cavalry. Mat coordinates with Estean, Nalesean, Talmanes and Daerid as they fight the Shaido. (TFoH,Ch44)
- After Mat leads them to victory, Nalesean and Talmanes declare that he is their general and swear featly to him. They decide he should have a banner of his own. (TFoH,Ch45)
- After the explosion and fire, Daerid, Nalesean and Talmanes come out to the docks to see what is going on. (TFoH,Ch53)
- Talmanes, Daerid and Nalesean talk with Mat in The Golden Stag in Maerone. Mat tells them to get the troops ready to leave on short notice to march to Tear. (LoC,Ch5)
- Mat leads Talmanes, Daerid, Nalesean and the Band of the Red Hand south along the River Erinin River. (LoC,Ch22)
- After Mat meets with Rand, he issues orders to Daerid, Nalesean and Talmanes to prepare the Band of the Red Hand to leave immediately for Salidar. (LoC,Ch33)
- In Altara near Salidar, Mat tells Daerid, Talmanes and Nalesean to make camp and set up defenses while he rides into town. (LoC,Ch38)
- Nalesean accompanies Mat, Elayne, Nynaeve and the rest to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch44)
- Nalesean accompanies Mat to Ebou Dar. (LoC,Ch47)
- In Ebou Dar, Nalesean gets Olver started racing Wind. (LoC,Ch52)
- Nalesean is with Mat and Olver at the Silver Circuit. (ACoS,Ch14)
- Nalesean is pleased when they move into the Tarasin Palace. He goes with Mat to take the first shift watching the Kin house. (ACoS,Ch28)
- Nalesean, Mat, Beslan and Birgitte are on their way to the Kin house when they are attacked by a group of "beggars". (ACoS,Ch29)
- When Mat gets up to leave, Nalesean misunderstands his shouting and reports to Elayne that Mat found the Bowl of the Winds. (ACoS,Ch30)
- Nalesean and the Redarms join Mat and the rest to go get the Bowl. (ACoS,Ch37)
- In the six story building Nalesean comes to Mat's aid but the gholam rips out his throat. (ACoS,Ch38)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Fires of Heaven
- In Lord of Chaos
- In A Crown of Swords
- ACoS,Ch14 - He and Juilin Sandar do not like each other. They are both Tairens, but he is a nobleman and Juilin is a commoner.
- ACoS,Ch17 - At The Wandering Woman Vanin, Harnan and Corevin report to Mat that Nalesean was there earlier but already left.
- ACoS,Ch21 - When Mat returns on Swovan Night Caira tells him she does not know where Nalesean, Harnan or Vanin is.
- ACoS,Ch39 - Lopin is disconsolate over Nalesean's death.
- In Knife of Dreams
- In Towers of Midnight
More Category Characters