This is a spoiler. If you really want to continue, click on the link: Spoiler
She had dealt with cures and herbs in Samara, although she was unable to save her husband five years ago. The Prophet had caused her problems and she ended up in hiding after she cured a man of fever. She has two sons, Seve and Jaril.
She is a few years older than Nynaeve. She was plump once and has a blunt face.
- Areina, Nicola, Marigan and her sons, Seve and Jaril, are among the refugees who board the Riverserpent with Nynaeve and Elayne. (TFoH,Ch48)
- Of all the refugees, Nynaeve feels closest to Areina, Nicola and Marigan. The three decide to accompany Nynaeve and Elayne to Salidar. (TFoH,Ch49)
- Nynaeve, Elayne, Thom, Juilin, Birgitte, Areina, Nicola, Marigan, Uno, Ragan and the rest of the Shienarans arrive at Salidar. (TFoH,Ch50)
- Nildra, A maid with the Salidar Aes Sedai, is in charge of washing pots. She has Marigan working for her. (LoC,Ch8)
- Marigan said something derogatory within Birgitte's hearing and Birgitte beat her up. (LoC,Ch29)
- In A Crown of Swords
- ACoS,Ch8 - Egwene makes an excuse to leave and goes to Marigan's tent finding it empty. Chesa enters, evidently having waited and followed her. Egwene tells her Marigan ran away .
- ACoS,Ch9 - Egwene sends Leane to tell Faolain and Theodrin to ask if anyone saw a strange man near Marigan's tent.
- ACoS,Ch11 - Theodrin and Faolain run into Tiana while asking about men near Marigan's tent. She tells them to go to bed.
- ACoS,Ch11 - Faolain and Theodrin report to Egwene that no one but Halima was seen near Marigan's tent.