A source of pure saidin created by male and female Aes Sedai working together after the Dark One's backlash tainted saidin.
In the Borderlands, young men go hunting the Eye of the World. Its as big a legend as the Horn there.
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- TEotW,Ch14 - Ba'alzamon asks Rand if the Aes Sedai offered him the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch15 - Thom tells Rand that the Eye of the World is a legend in the Borderlands.
- TEotW,Ch24 - Ba'alzamon tells Rand that the Eye of the World will not serve him.
- TEotW,Ch25 - An Aiel Maiden returns from the Blight with a story that Leafblighter means to blind the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch42 - Loial relates a story told by a man at Stedding Shangtai twenty years ago that the Dark One means to blind the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch43 - Moiraine believes the Eye of the World has enough power to break the Dark One's prison. They must make haste to the Green Man to warn him of the danger.
- TEotW,Ch46 - Moiraine tells Lord Agelmar Jagad they are going after the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch49 - Moiraine asks the Green Man to take them to the Eye of the World.
- TEotW,Ch50 - The Green Man takes them to the cave where the Eye of the World sits, but will not enter himself.
- TEotW,Ch51 - Ba'alzamon says he sent Jain Farstrider "whom I painted like a fool" to the Ogier to tell of the threat to the Eye of the World. Aginor burns himself up when he tries to use the Eye of the World. Rand then uses it to win the battle at Tarwins Gap and to defeat Ba'alzamon.
- TEotW,Ch52 - When Rand returns, the Eye of the World is gone and in its place are revealed the Horn of Valere, the Dragon Banner, and one of the seals of the Dark One's prison.
- TEotW,Ch53 - Moiraine tells Lord Agelmar Jagad that the Eye of the World is gone.
- In The Shadow Rising
- TSR,Ch26 - When Jonai is summoned to the Hall of the Servants, he sees Someshta and several Aes Sedai around a table with the Dragon Banner and Callandor. They are discussing the making of the Eye of the World.
More Category Items
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart