aka: Eval Ramman
One of the Forsaken. His real name was Eval Ramman.
At the Eye of the World, he is physically so old that he covers every inch of his skin. (TEotW,Ch51)
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- As a scholar, Eval Ramman studied primitive cultures. He was not wealthy. He cheated at gambling to win money to impress women. (KoD,Ch3)
- The thirteen Forsaken meet with the Great Lord in the Pit of Doom. Lews Therin and his companions seal the Bore, trapping the Forsaken for over three thousand years.
- Aginor and Balthamel are trapped near the surface of the Bore. Time touches them and they grow immensely old, but they are the first to escape in the current Age. (TEotW,Ch50)
- Balthamel appears with Aginor at the Eye of the World. He wears a grinning mask and does not speak because his body is so aged. He manhandles Nynaeve. He burns the Green Man, but the Green Man grabs him causing him to rot away. (TEotW,Ch50)
- The Great Lord captures Aginor's and Balthamel's souls giving them new bodies and new names, Osan'gar and Aran'gar. (LoC,Prologue)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Eye of the World
- In Lord of Chaos
- In A Crown of Swords