Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
What was asked is given. The price is paid.
References (Possible Spoilers)#
- In The Shadow Rising
- TSR,Ch24 - Mat tells the Eelfinn that he wants his memories back, he wants to be free of Aes Sedai and the One Power, and he wants to be back in Rhuidean.
- TSR,Ch26 - When Rand leaves the glass columns in Rhuidean, he finds Mat hanging by a rope tied to the ashandarei stuck in Avendesora. He is wearing the foxhead medallion.
- TSR,Ch37 - Mat keeps the foxhead medallion and ashandarei when they leave Chaendaer for Imre Stand.
- In The Fires of Heaven
- In A Crown of Swords
- In Winter's Heart
- In Crossroads of Twilight
- In Knife of Dreams
- In Towers of Midnight
- ToM,Ch9 - Mat has the ashandarei with him when the Gholam attacks.
- ToM,Ch22 - Mat fashions a band of iron to fit the base of the ashandarei. Mat is satisfied with the new balance.
- ToM,Ch31 - Mat uses the ashandarei effectively in his last battle with the Gholam.
- ToM,Ch54 - Inside the Tower of Ghenjei, Mat finds that the blade of the ashandarei passes through the Eelfinn and Aelfinn without affecting them. However, the iron band on the end is a seriously effective weapon.
- ToM,Ch55 - Trapped with no escape, Mat finally figures out the riddle of the ashandarei. It was the answer to his final request of the Eelfinn, a way out. He cuts a hole in the wall with it and he and Thom escape with Moiraine.
More Category Items