An Aes Sedai and First Weaver of the Yellow Ajah. She is a Sitter in the Hall.
She is a beefy woman with a square stone of a chin. (CoT,Ch21)
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- Suana Dragand serves as Sitter for the Yellow Ajah for forty years before stepping down. (CoT,Prologue)
- After the breaking of the White Tower, Suana chooses herself to become a Sitter again. (CoT,Prologue)
- Seaine notes Ferane Neheran talking with Suana Dragand and wonders why the Ajah heads are meeting in secret. (WH,Prologue)
- Elaida meets with over half the Sitters including Suana, Doesine, Ferane, Shevan, Andaya, Yukiri, Talene, Rubinde Acedone and Rina to discuss the rebel army. Suana, Ferane and Shevan support negotiations. (CoT,Ch21)
- Suana summons Egwene for a lesson. Suana practically offers her a place in the Yellow Ajah though she is not skilled in Healing. (TGS,Ch12)
- Jesse Bilal, Ferane, Serancha, Adelorna and Suana meet to discuss the next Amyrlin. They failed in their plans to control Elaida and to manage the rebellion by sending junior Sitters as moles. Their own choices of too young replacements backfired causing suspicion. They agree to choose an Amyrlin of strength, Egwene. (TGS,Ch43)
- The eleven remaining Sitters in the White Tower Hall, Andaya, Doesine, Ferane, Juilaine, Rina, Rubinde Acedone, Saerin, Seaine, Shevan, Suana and Yukiri, raise Egwene to the Amyrlin. (TGS,Ch46)
Other References (Possible Spoilers)#
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart