See the FAQ, Section 4.3
, for interpretations of the Wise Ones
- The dreamwalkers did not see Egwene or Mat at all. There was an even chance Rand would come. If he did not, he and the Aiel would die. If he survives Rhuidean some of the Aiel will survive. If Moiraine did not come Rand would die. If Lan did not come Moiraine would die. Melaine then slips and starts to say what would happen if Moiraine does not go through the rings.
- Rand - "Melaine and Bair dreamed of you on a boat with three women whose faces they could not see, and a scale tilting first one way then the other.
- Melaine and Amys dreamed of a man standing by your side with a dagger to your throat, but you did not see him.
- Bair and Amys dreamed of you cutting the wetlands in two with a sword.
- All three had this dream, which makes it especially significant. Rain, coming from a bowl. There are snares and pitfalls around the bowl. If the right hands pick it up, they will find a treasure perhaps as great as the bowl. If the wrong hands, the world is doomed. The key to finding the bowl is to find the one who is no longer."
The general rule is that the year to include in a copyright notice is the year of first publication of the work.
Copyright (c) 1998 by Gary Kephart