Min Farshaw. She has the ability to see auras about a person when she looks at them that predict their future.
Chronology (Possible Spoilers)#
- Nynaeve notes that Moiraine is talking with Min. (Episode 107)
- Min tell Moiraine what she sees: (Episode 107)
- Rand walks into Min's tavern where she's closing up. He asks her to tell him that he's not the Dragon Reborn, which she does. She tell him about the first vision she ever had, which was a man in armor carrying Rand's heron-marked blade. She also saw a baby born on the slopes of Dragonmount, with Tam raising this child in the Two Rivers and that the baby was "something impossible." He asks her what she sees now, and she answers "rainbows, carnivals and three beautiful women." He also asks her if he makes it back from the Eye of the World, but she doesn't answer and just grabs a bottle and stands up. (Episode 107)
- The four Two Rivers folk and Loial walk into Min's bar. Egwene demands answers, but Min says people's secrets are their own. Min does say that everything she has seen, good or bad, comes true eventually. Min then has a vision of Nynaeve burning and guardsmen in the tavern dying. (Episode 108)
- Min heads out of town. (Episode 108)