Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Girls who come to the White Tower for training start out as novices. They are required to wear white dresses with bands of the colors of the seven Ajahs at the hem. Most girls spend several years as Accepted. They no longer do menial chores, but spend many hours in training and in teaching novices.
Accepted During New Spring Who Are Current Aes Sedai
- NS,Ch3 � The two wells of Accepted quarters have room for over two hundred, but there are barely more than sixty. The two wells of novice quarters have room for four hundred but now house under a hundred. Fewer than twenty of them will test for Accepted.
- TGH,Ch18 - There are currently only forty novices in the White Tower and only eight or nine of them will make Accepted.
- TDR,Ch11 - Most women spend several years as a novice and several more as Accepted before being raised to Aes Sedai.
- CoT,Ch17 � There are twenty-one Accepted in the Salidar Aes Sedai camp.
- KoD,Ch24 � There are now thirty-one Accepted in the White Tower.