Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Atha'an Miere raker. It is a hundred paces long with three towering masts amidships and a shorter one on the raised deck at the stern.
- TSR,Ch19 - Over the winter, Wavedancer docks at Tanchico and is swarmed by refugees.
- TSR,Ch2 - The Wavedancer arrives at the docks of Tear.
- TSR,Ch12 - Moiraine tells Elayne and Nynaeve that if they want to get to Tanchico in a hurry, there is a Sea Folk raker docked at the port of Tear.
- TSR,Ch19 - Elayne and Nynaeve board the Wavedancer.
- TSR,Ch20 - The Wavedancer goes through the Fingers of the Dragon and into the Sea of Storms.
- TSR,Ch38 - The Wavedancer arrives at the port of Tanchico.
- TSR,Ch39 - Elayne, Nynaeve, Thom and Juilin disembark from the Wavedancer. After trading, he will sail for Dantora and the Aile Jafar, then Cantorin and the Aile Somera.
- TSR,Ch46 - After trading at Tanchico, the Wavedancer departs for Dantora and Cantorin to spread the word of the Coramoor.