Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A kesiera is a jeweled pendant on a chain worn in the hair with the pendant on the forehead. It is commonly worn by Cairhienin women of high rank.
- NS,Ch12 � After being raised to the shawl, Moiraine is allowed to wear her kesiera for the first time in six years.
- NS,Ch17 - Moiraine wears her kesiera as she travels through Kandor.
- TEotW,Ch53 - The first use of the One Power Moiraine learned when she was a girl in the Royal Palace of Cairhien was to use her kesiera to focus her ability to eavesdrop.
- TSR,Ch36 - Moiraine, Egwene and the Wise Ones eavesdrop on Rand and Rhuarc using her kesiera.
- ACoS,Ch19 � Daigian wears a kesiera, a moonstone on a thin silver chain.
- ACoS,Ch35 � Caraline Damodred wears a kesiera, a clear green stone on a golden chain.
- KoD,Ch21 � Caraline Damodred wears a kesiera, this time a small ruby on a golden chain.
- TGS,Ch42 � When Rand returns to the Stone of Tear, Caraline Damodred's kesiera is a white opal on a golden chain.