Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the Ten Nations of the Second Covenant which formed after the Breaking. Although Eharon survived the Trolloc Wars, it was greatly weakened and impoverished and fell apart during the subsequent century.
Eharon was located in the region of present day Altara and Illian.
The ruler at the time of the signing of the Compact was King Temanin.
- TFoH,Ch22 - King Maecine led the army of Eharon in a war against Aelgar four or five hundred years before the Trolloc Wars. This is the earliest of Mat's memories.
- LoC,Ch5 - Mat has memories of Eharon before the Trolloc Wars.
- LoC,Ch20 - The Ogier built Waygates at Londaren Cor, Barashta and Dorelle Caromon during their construction.
- ACoS,Ch21 - Birgitte says Mat sometimes speaks the Old Tongue like an Eharoni High Prince.
- ACoS,Ch30 - During the Trolloc Wars, Eharon was one of the least affected nations though major cities such as Barashta were destroyed.
- TPoD,Ch2 - Madic tells Moridin that the *angreal stash contained relics from the Age of Legends, Eharon and Shiota.
- TPoD,Ch22 - Rand's army passes an ancient statue, but Bashere says it is too new to be from Eharon.
- KoD,Ch8 � Mat remembers Londaren Cor being the capital of Eharon.
- KoD,Ch11 � Tuon asks Mat about cities and lands but ironically he knows more about Eharon and Shiota than Caemlyn and Tear.