Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
One of the Ten Nations of the Covenant formed after the Breaking.
Aramaelle lay in the area most recently known as Malkier and Shienar.
At the time of the signing of the Compact, the ruler was Queen Mabriam en Shereed.
- Mafal Dadaranell (capital) - site of current day Fal Dara, Waygate
- Rhahime Naille
- Guide - Mabriam en Shereed, Queen of Aramaelle and Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah was instrumental in the formation of the Compact of the Ten Nations also known as the Second Compact in 209 AB.
- NS,Ch16 � Lan's ring belongs to the kings of Malkier, and before that Rhamdashar, and before that Aramaelle.
- LoC,Ch5 - Before the Trolloc Wars Aramaelle was famous for its yellow sapphires.
- LoC,Ch20 - The Ogier built a Waygate at Mafal Dadaranell during its construction.
- ACoS,Ch41 - Lord Mangore Kiramin, Sword-bard of Aramaelle and Warder to Caraighan Maconar, wrote a translation of the Prophecies of the Dragon into what was then called the vulgar tongue (circa 300 AB).
- TPoD,Prologue - Kirukan was a legendary warrior queen of Aramaelle.