Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A larger than average village of Andor on the Caemlyn Road. The main business of Four Kings is inns and taverns for the many merchants and travelers who pass through. To the east lies Market Sheran. To the west is Arien. Another road leads south to Lugard.
Stores, Inns, Manor Houses
- TEotW,Ch32 - Rand and Mat stay in The Dancing Cartman for part of the night.
- TEotW,Ch33 - Rand dreams he is back in Four Kings.
- TFoH,Ch1 - Gareth Bryne and his men head south toward Four Kings.
- TFoH,Ch11 - Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain pass through Four Kings. The Blue Ajah agent who used to be in Four Kings has disappeared.
- LoC,Prologue - Paitr Conel tells Morgase that his uncle Jen is a merchant from Four Kings.
- LoC,Ch26 - During the War of the Hundred Years Queen Maragaine wins a battle against the combined forces of four kings at the site that will later be known as Four Kings.
- KoD,Ch16 � Samwil Hark claims that he inherited his money from an aunt in Four Kings but the magistrate there has no record of such a bequeath.
- TGS,Ch27 � Mat thinks he may stop in Four Kings on his way to Caemlyn.