Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
A sister of the Red Ajah and a Sitter for nearly fifteen years.
She has bony fingers. No one had ever thought her beautiful. (TFoH,Prologue) She is an Illianer. She is scrawny and mean looking with a constantly scowling face. (ACoS,Ch16) She is sharp faced with gaunt cheeks and a narrow nose. She has narrow shoulders and dark brown eyes. (TPoD,Ch1) She fills out after being made damane. She has dark eyes. (WH,Ch17)
- In 985 NE, Teslyn is elected as Sitter for the Red Ajah. (ACoS,Prologue)
- Teslyn is one of Elaida's party that takes Siuan into custody. (TSR,Ch47)
- Teslyn meets as part of Elaida's Council. She is angry that Gawyn and the Younglings seem to be out of control. (TFoH,Prologue)
- Elaida demotes Joline and Teslyn and sends them to the Tarasin Palace in Ebou Dar as an embassy of the White Tower. (ACoS,Prologue, LoC,Ch48)
- Joline and Teslyn confront Mat and urge him to return to the White Tower. Teslyn slips Mat a note warning Elayne and Nynaeve to be careful. (ACoS,Ch16, WH,Ch19)
- Teslyn discusses Nynaeve and Elayne with Joline. She wants to take them, Mat and Aviendha back to the White Tower. (ACoS,Ch17)
- When Teslyn learns that Elayne and Nynaeve are leaving, she gives forkroot to Joline so she will not interfere. (WH,Ch19)
- Teslyn knows everyone is leaving and something is up, but she tells Elayne and Nynaeve that she and Joline will not interfere. Nynaeve warns her of the coming dangers but Teslyn does not believe her. (TPoD,Ch1)
- When the Seanchan invade Ebou Dar, they capture Teslyn and make her damane. (WH,Ch17)
- A sul'dam walks Teslyn with the other damane in a yard in the Tarasin Palace. (WH,Ch17)
- Mat finds Teslyn in the damane quarters. She admits writing the letter warning Elayne and Nynaeve. He agrees to help her escape, but she insists on taking Edesina as well. (WH,Ch19)
- Mat sees Teslyn being walked in the Tarasin Palace yard. There are three other Aes Sedai among the damane, Edesina, Guisin and Mylen. (WH,Ch28)
- Mat sees Teslyn being walked in the Tarasin Palace yard. She looks very nervous. (WH,Ch30)
- Egeanin, Renna and Seta go to the damane kennels where Renna leashes Teslyn and Seta leashes Edesina. The der'sul'dam is suspicious about Egeanin taking "Tessi." They all meet Mat at the Tarasin Palace stableyard. (WH,Ch31)
- Mat and the others escape Ebou Dar and hide in Valan Luca's circus. Edesina, Joline and Teslyn make it by the guards leashed by Bethamin, Renna and Seta. (CoT,Ch1)
- Edesina, Joline, Teslyn, Bethamin, Renna and Seta all stay in the same small circus wagon. (CoT,Ch2)
- After days of being cooped up together, the Aes Sedai and sul'dam are nearly at each other's throats. The three Aes Sedai sense a huge amount of saidar to the north. (CoT,Ch3)
- Edesina, Joline and Teslyn channel frequently despite Mat's warnings. Bethamin, Renna and Seta offer to collar them. Mat cannot get the a'dam away from them. (CoT,Ch28)
- Teslyn Heals Egeanin after Renna stabs her. (CoT,Ch29)
- When Joline tries to leave the wagon to see the Seanchan, Bethamin and Seta try to stop her so Edesina binds them with Air. Bethamin channels a shower of sparks and Joline begins slapping her. Mat enters and paddles Joline. Edesina, Teslyn and Setalle are shocked when weaves do not touch him. (KoD,Ch7)
- Mat is eating with Tuon, Selucia and Noal when Joline, Edesina and Teslyn barge in. They badger Tuon about the Seanchan invasion. Selucia slips a'dam on Joline and Teslyn and Tuon then shields Edesina. She demonstrates the a'dam. Mat removes them after extracting promises that the Aes Sedai will not bother Tuon any more. Tuon is shocked that the weaves do not touch Mat. (KoD,Ch9)
- After the disappearance of the Shiotan ghost village, Joline, Edesina and Teslyn inspect the area but find nothing. (KoD,Ch10)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina accompany Mat as he leads the party through the forest. (KoD,Ch25)
- When they rejoin the Band of the Red Hand, the nobles bow to Teslyn, Joline and Edesina and even Bethamin and Seta. (KoD,Ch26)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina assist and also interfere in Mat's plans to disrupt the Seanchan army in northeast Altara. (KoD,Ch27)
- When Furyk Karede arrives with Melitene and Mylen, Teslyn, Joline and Edesina recognize the former Aes Sedai and try to interfere. (KoD,Ch36)
- When the Seanchan force attacks, Teslyn, Edesina, Joline, Fen, Blaeric, Seta and Bethamin are with the soldiers, though the two sul'dam are forbidden to fight. The Aes Sedai throw fireballs as soon as they feel in danger. (KoD,Ch37)
- Joline, Edesina and Teslyn badger Mat about giving them horses to ride on to Caemlyn. (TGS,Ch20)
- Joline, Edesina and Teslyn insist on accompanying Mat into Hinderstap with their Warders. They stop at the finest inn for a bath. (TGS,Ch27)
- The Aes Sedai fight back with fireballs when the townsfolk turn murderous. Edesina Heals Delarn before they ride out of town. (TGS,Ch28)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina decide they must return to the White Tower to learn firsthand what is happening there. (ToM,Ch8)
- When the gholam attacks Mat, Teslyn helps as best she can, yanking him out of harm�s way and throwing furniture at the monster. (ToM,Ch9)
- Teslyn, Joline and Edesina depart for the White Tower. Fen and Blaeric, Bethamin and Seta, Juilin and Thera, Domon and Egeanin accompany them. Vanin and some soldiers also go along to bring back the horses. (ToM,Ch17)
- Joline sends a letter to Setalle Anan that the Aes Sedai party arrived safely at the White Tower. (ToM,Ch52)
- LoC,Ch48 - Elayne and Nynaeve learn that Joline and Teslyn are also in the Tarasin Palace.
- ACoS,Prologue - Elaida had kicked her off the council and sent her to Ebou Dar with Joline. She issues orders for them to use forkroot to capture Elayne and Nynaeve.
- ACoS,Ch17 - Teslyn taught Joline when she was a novice.
- ACoS,Ch17 - Joline and Teslyn are the same strength and are stronger than Merilille.
- ACoS,Ch23 - Setalle threatens to turn in Elayne and Nynaeve to Merilille and Teslyn.
- ACoS,Ch24 - After they are attacked, Elayne wonders if it were Joline and Teslyn but Nynaeve thinks not.
- TPoD,Ch1 - Her last name is given.
- WH,Ch20 - Bethamin does not trust "Tessi's" cooperativeness. She recommends harsher training.
- WH,Ch28 - Mat, Thom and Juilin concoct a plan for getting Joline, Teslyn and Edesina out of Ebou Dar.
- CoT,Ch4 - The Seeker and Karede know that Egeanin was responsible for the disappearance of the two damane.
- CoT,Ch29 - Teslyn is not as good at Healing as Joline.
- KoD,Ch8 � Joline and Teslyn are among the few who know about Mat's connection to the Dragon Reborn.