Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
An Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. She is sister to King Paitar of Arafel. She is affiliated with the Salidar Aes Sedai. She has four Warders.
She is elegant and statuesque with large, dark eyes. (TFoH,Ch26)
- Kiruna is in Salidar when Min, Siuan and Leane arrive. She does not seem to recognize Min even though she was friendly to her in the White Tower. (TFoH,Ch26)
- The Salidar Aes Sedai leaders send Bera, Kiruna and their seven Warders to the Aiel Waste to make contact with Rand. (TFoH,Ch27)
- Halfway to Cairhien, Bera and Kiruna hear that Rand is in Caemlyn and head there instead. They join the Salidar Aes Sedai embassy. (LoC,Ch49)
- After they receive Rand's letter saying he is leaving, Bera and Kiruna take over the embassy. They decide to follow Rand to Cairhien with Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin. (LoC,Ch49)
- They join with the Two Rivers men and Alanna leads them north toward Rand. (LoC,Ch54)
- They meet up with Perrin and join his forces. (LoC,Ch54)
- Bera, Kiruna, Alanna, Faeldrin, Masuri, Merana, Rafela, Seonid and Verin participate in the battle at Dumai's Wells. Afterwards, they are forced to swear fealty to Rand. (LoC,Ch55)
- Bera and Kiruna are the leaders of the nine Aes Sedai who helped rescue Rand at Dumai's Wells. Perrin chides her for entering the fight, but she says they had to be in danger or they could not have helped at all. She Healed Perrin after the fighting was over. (ACoS,Ch2)
- Bera, Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai accompany Rand to the outskirts of Cairhien and are then sent to the Wise Ones' tents. (ACoS,Ch3)
- Cadsuane quizzes Bera, Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai sworn to Rand about recent events. (ACoS,Ch19)
- Sorilea asks Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai what shames wetlanders the most so she can use it on the Aes Sedai prisoners. (TPoD,Prologue)
- After Rand is put to bed in the Sun Palace, Amys enters. She sends away Bera and Kiruna but not Cadsuane. (ACoS,Ch36)
- When Rand awakes Amys, Min, several Aes Sedai including Kiruna and several Asha'man are in his bedroom. He tells the women to leave so he can talk to the Asha'man. (ACoS,Ch41)
- Kiruna brings a serving tray to Cadsuane and Sorilea in the Sun Palace. Sorilea compliments her progress and sends her back to Chaelin. (TPoD,Ch12)
- Cadsuane has Ailil and Shalon transported to Lady Arilyn's palace where Bera and Kiruna question them about their activities. (WH,Ch13)
- TFoH,Ch26 - Kiruna has four Warders.
- LoC,Ch15 - Talking about Aes Sedai doing their duty, Morvrin tells Nynaeve and Elayne that Bera and Kiruna are probably in the Spine of the World on their way to look for Rand.
- LoC,Ch49 - Kiruna has four Warders.
- LoC,Ch49 - Min views Bera and Kiruna - a brownish yellow and deep purple aura. She tells Rand, "It's the aura. Blood, death, the One Power, those two women and you, all in the same place at the same time."
- ACoS,Ch7 - Rand, thinking of who he can trust, worries that Perrin was with Kiruna and the other Aes Sedai for a long time.
- ACoS,Ch19 - Bera and Kiruna are sharing a room in the basement of the Sun Palace.
- ACoS,Ch23 - Reanne, Sheriam, Kwamesa and Kiruna are all about the same strength.