Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
First Clerk of the Royal Palace in Caemlyn.
He is tall and bony. The few wisps of gray hair he has left stick out like quill pens. (LoC,Ch16)
- Halwin Norry keeps Caemlyn running almost single-handed after Rahvin takes over. (WH,Ch8)
- Reene Harfor and Halwin Norry help Rand keep the Royal Palace running and in order. (LoC,Ch10)
- Halwin reports to Rand on the number of refugees in Caemlyn. (LoC,Ch16)
- Master Norry gives Elayne excellent information, but she still wants to see the streets of Caemlyn for herself. (WH,Ch7)
- Master Norry updates Elayne on several matters, alum deposits in Danabar, the attack on Rand, Elaida's proclamation about Rand and that she has support in Cairhien for the Sun Throne. (WH,Ch9)
- Master Norry reports to Elayne that she has been advanced large loans, that there are lots of rats and rot in the city and that he has not yet learned who freed Elenia and Naean. (WH,Ch26)
- Master Norry gives urgent news to Elayne. There are four small armies marching from the east. They will be at Caemlyn within a week. (WH,Ch27)
- Rasoria admits Reene Harfor and Halwin Norry to the Royal Palace sitting room to report to Elayne. (CoT,Ch13)
- Halwin Norry reports on financial activity in Caemlyn. (CoT,Ch14)
- Halwin Norry brings Samwil Hark to Elayne as someone who can follow Doilin Mellar. (KoD,Ch16)
- Master Norry stays with Elayne until she leaves for the Map Room and her meeting with Dyelin. (KoD,Ch17)
- Master Norry brings Samwil Hark to Elayne with news that he successfully followed Mellar. (KoD,Ch31)
- Master Norry and Mistress Harfor makes their reports to Elayne before the High Seats' audience. (KoD,Ch35)
- Norry gives permission for the Band of the Red Hand to camp a league outside of Caemlyn. (ToM,Ch8)
- Norry receives a letter to Elayne from Mat but rejects it as unimportant. (ToM,Ch11)
- Norry brings Elayne a second letter from Mat and a report from Hark. (ToM,Ch11)
- Elayne has Norry keeping an eye on Aludra. (ToM,Ch29)
- Norry and Dyelin arrive for Elayne�s morning meeting. (ToM,Ch45)
- LoC,Ch16 - Nothing is real to Halwin but the numbers in his ledgers.
- WH,Ch7 - Halwin Norry's title is First Clerk.
- WH,Ch8 - Reene Harfor tells Elayne that Master Norry has urgent information for her.