Search Books History Geography Characters
Organizations Items Prophecies Templates
Lady Aemlyn of House Carand
An Andoran noblewoman and High Seat of House Carand. Her husband is Culhan Carand.
She is plump. (TPoD,Ch17) She is graying. (TPoD,Ch18)
- During the Succession, Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan support Morgase for the Lion Throne. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Under the influence of Gaebril, Morgase exiles Lord Pelivar, Lord Abelle, Lady Arathelle, Lady Ellorien, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Luan. (TFoH,Ch19)
- Several Andoran nobles who opposed Gaebril return to Caemlyn. They include Lady Arathelle, Lord Barel, Lord Macharan, Lady Negara, Lady Sergase, Lady Aemlyn and Lord Culhan. Aemlyn and Culhan stay with Lord Pelivar. (LoC,Ch28)
- Rand meets with Aemlyn, Arathelle, Dyelin, Ellorien, Luan and Pelivar to tell them that Elayne is on her way to Caemlyn. They are doubtful. Rand dismisses them when Min arrives. (LoC,Ch41)
- Pelivar, Arathelle and Aemlyn lead the Andoran delegation that meets with the Murandians and the Salidar Aes Sedai. (TPoD,Ch17)
- After the formal meeting, the Murandians defer to Pelivar, Arathelle and Aemlyn hoping they will take their army back to Andor. (TPoD,Ch18)
- Aemlyn supports Dyelin for the Lion Throne. (TPoD,Ch28)
- Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar are still in the south occupied with Egwene and the Salidar Aes Sedai. (WH,Prologue)
- Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar leave the Murandy border and head back north into Andor. (CoT,Ch14)
- Elenia sends agents to Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar to see if they might support her for the throne. (CoT,Ch15)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar have sixty thousand men in two camps south of Caemlyn. Dyelin is in negotiations with them but they want her for the throne. (KoD,Ch17)
- Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar break camp and head north toward Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch32)
- Luan and the others travel to Caemlyn. (KoD,Ch33)
- Elayne holds an audience with Abelle, Ellorien and Luan, Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar. After hearing Elayne, Abelle and Luan stand for Trakand. Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar then stand for Trakand. Ellorien leaves in a huff. (KoD,Ch35)
- LoC,Ch9 - When she hears news of nobles consorting with Rand in Caemlyn, Morgase is pleased that she only hears names of her enemies, not those she considers her supporters such as Pelivar, Abelle, Luan, Arathelle, Ellorien and Aemlyn.
- LoC,Ch28 - Lady Aemlyn and Lord Culhan are almost as powerful as Lord Pelivar.
- TPoD,Ch16 - Bryne returns with news that a meeting is set with Pelivar and Arathelle and that Aemlyn is also with them.
- TPoD,Ch17 - Aemlyn is High Seat of House Carand.
- TPoD,Ch19 - Egwene goads the Sitters to the war vote reminding them how skeptical Pelivar and Arathelle and Aemlyn were.
- CoT,Ch14 � Elayne hopes that Aemlyn, Arathelle and Pelivar do not reach Caemlyn until the succession is settled. Otherwise, Dyelin will have to convince them to support Elayne.
- ToM,Ch6 - Morgase cannot understand what made her banish her friends Aemlyn and Ellorien.